Terminal 2 which is also known as the Queen’s Terminal is the newest of the terminals. It is located in the center of the airport and next to Terminal 3. Meet and Greet is the most convenient for travelers using T2. It requires access through the tunnel that runs under the northern runway.
OUR MEET & GREET SERVICE AT TERMINAL 2 | HOW IT WORKS
CONVENIENT AND FAST HEATHROW PARKING
We will meet you at a designated area of the relevant terminal 2 parking at Heathrow airport. Which will be very close to the check-in area at the airport. No stress, no delay, no bus no transfers. Also, we are available 24 hours a day.
FLEXIBLE PARKING BOOKINGS TERMINAL 2
Do you want to change your schedule? No problem! You can change your car parking booking terminal 2 anytime up to 2 hours before your pre-booked parking.
OUR LONG STAY CAR PARK TERMINAL 2
After you have given us your car keys, our experienced drivers will then securely park your vehicle in our 24 hour security patrolled car parking lot.
COLLECTING YOUR VEHICLE
We will monitor your flight and our experienced driver will meet you in the arrivals lounge at your chosen terminal and escort you to your car.
The Most Convenient Parking Spaces at Heathrow Airport Terminal 2
Experience hassle-free services designed to keep you relaxed and on schedule. Airtime spaces for cheap car parking at Heathrow Terminal 2 are equipped with 24/7 security structures such as CCTV surveillance systems and perimeter fence. Our facility just a few minutes’ drive from all the terminals ensures lesser things about which to worry. We are the official and trusted provider for Parking at Heathrow Airport.
Our designated areas are strategically chosen near the check-in points for swift handovers. Whether you choose long or short stay parking at Heathrow Airport, our experienced drivers transfer your vehicle to our guarded parking spaces while you look forward to your journey. When you arrive, we escort you to your car from the arrival lounge of any terminal so you skip the bustle of the airport.
Our services are available for long or short stay among others with absolutely no online booking charges. For valet parking at Heathrow T2 and other terminals, Airtime is the most affordable service provider.
Trouble-free Online Booking
Check prices for valet parking at Heathrow T2 for your dates and time with a few simple steps and plan your arrival and departure accordingly. We offer amazingly flexible booking options for total convenience.
Delayed flights or schedules?
Book your space as you please or modify the Heathrow Airport Parking booking up to 2 hours before the scheduled time. We are happy to be at your service round the clock to ensure you board your flight without any hiccups while we protect your car till you return.
Airtime Meet and Greet services for parking at the newest Terminal 2 are tailored to suit your needs. Our packages for Heathrow Airport parking Terminal 2 eliminate extra costs that otherwise add up to exorbitant amounts. Rest assured, travel with ease with our promise of easy availability and security. Discover stress free valet parking at Heathrow T2 with Airtime.
Long and Short Stay Heathrow Parking
The services are available for long or short stay among others with absolutely no booking charges. For valet parking at Heathrow T2 and other terminals, Airtime is the most affordable service provider.
Heathrow Parking Terminal 2 Long Stay – For leisure holidays extending 7 days, experience cheap and easy long stay car parking at Heathrow Terminal 2 with easy transfers. Professional drivers await your arrival on pick up points to ease your tight schedules.
Heathrow Parking Terminal 2 Short Stay – Whether it is a few days or a few hours choose a package that saves time and money for Heathrow Airport Parking at Terminal 2.
Park & Ride
Have time to visit our Heathrow Terminal 2 parking spaces? Avail the shuttle transfer every 8 minutes* to reach your gate. All our drivers are insured against damage and personnel patrol our spaces for security. As a standard, all spaces including Park & Ride spaces are fenced and monitored through CCTV cameras. Nothing beats the cheap airport parking at Heathrow Terminal 2 by Airtime Parking. Choose simplicity, reliability, and suitability with us at the Queen’s Terminal!
DIRECTIONS TO TERMINAL 2 POSTCODE FOR SAT-NAV: TW6 1EW
From the M4
1. From Junction 4, at the M4 Spur, proceed southwards towards Terminals 2 and terminals 3.
2. While following the signs for short stays parks, keep at the right side of the M4 Spur.
3. At the traffic lights, keep drive straight ahead, and keep to the right lane while you go into the main tunnel.
4. Stay in the right lane as you leave the tunnel. You will pass the main Bus Station, which joins the last approaches on the cosmopolitan Way to Terminal 2.
5. Still, maintain the right lane while the road bends to the short stay park on Constellation Way.
6. Stay at the top right while you get to short stay parks.
7. When you get to the off Airport Parking space, park your car. An Air Time parking Meet & Greet member staff will check the car in.
From the M25
1. From Junction 14, go along the directions for Terminals 2 and 3 by the Western Perimeter Road.
2. Drive through the tunnel, which leads to the Central Terminal Area (CTA) for both Terminals 2 and terminals 3.
3. Maintain the right while leaving the tunnel. Drive by the Bus Station, which connects the last entrances to Terminal 2 at Cosmopolitan Way.
4. Still, on the right, the road will bend to the Short Stay 2 car park and Terminal 2 Departures on Constellation Way.
5. Stay at the right, on the rising ramp keep as you get to the Short Stay park gateway barriers and make use of the Entry Lane 6.
6. Park your car at the Airport Parking site, where an Air Time Parking Meet & Greet staff member will check the car in.
Should you have any urgent questions, please contact us by phone or email and one of our team will respond as soon as possible.