Terminal 3 is very close to Terminal 2; it is located at the center of Heathrow Airport, between the north and south runways.
It is home to Virgin Atlantic, Oneworld airline alliance, American Airlines, British Airways, Sky Team member Airlines and few non-affiliated Airlines. Besides, Terminal 3 is the oldest functioning terminal of the four Terminals at Heathrow Airport. Greet and meet parking is the best way to park your car at Terminal 3.
OUR MEET & GREET SERVICE AT TERMINAL 3 | HOW IT WORKS
CONVENIENT AND FAST
We will meet you at a designated area of the relevant terminal at Heathrow airport. Which will be very close to the check-in area at the airport. No stress, no delay, no bus no transfers. Also, we are available 24 hours a day.
Do you want to change your schedule? No problem! You can change your car parking booking anytime up to 2 hours before your pre-booked parking.
OUR LONG STAY CAR PARK
After you have given us your car keys, our experienced drivers will then securely park your vehicle in our 24 hour security patrolled car parking lot.
COLLECTING YOUR VEHICLE
We will monitor your flight and our experienced driver will meet you in the arrivals lounge at your chosen terminal and escort you to your car.
Trouble-Free Heathrow Terminal 3 Parking Services.
Airtime delivers suitable parking solutions at Heathrow Airport. We are here to take care of your vehicle as you head out for work or travel. Terminal 3 is the oldest of the 5 and located near Terminal 2. Avail specialised services and get swift and simple transfers to your terminal. Get a free shuttle to Terminal 3 every 8 minutes* or simply choose our valet service.
Cheap Car Parking Heathrow Terminal 3
Car parking can be extremely expensive, especially if you choose a long stay. Airtime’s packages are the cheapest among all the options without compromising on the facilities. We offer value for your money!
Choose as per your Needs
Heathrow Parking Terminal 3 Long Stay – choose between on or off airport parking when traveling for 7 days or more. Choose from the cheapest options away from the airport and get a shuttle ride to Terminal 3 every few minutes for free.
Heathrow Parking Terminal 3 Short Stay – short stay is perfect for business trips that span 7 days or less. You can choose our valet service if you’re in a hurry. We will escort you to your car when you return.
Meet & Greet – designed to make car parking at Heathrow Terminal 3 simple and trouble-free. You can simply drive down to the nearest drop point and concentrate on your journey while we hold your car till you return. These drop points are near the check-in points so that you don’t get late for your flight. Meet & Greet saves you the hassle of entering the parking lot and taking a shuttle to the check-in point.
Safe & Secure – we know what your car means to you. Our chauffeurs are insured against any kind of damage. The parking perimeter is fenced and the facility is equipped with several CCTV cameras for 24*7 surveillance. Moreover, our personnel patrol the entire area to ensure that you receive your vehicle as you left it.
Valet Parking Heathrow Terminal 3 (T3) – takes care of airport parking Heathrow T3 when you’re traveling with kids and lots of luggage. It is an economical option as compared to taking cabs to and from the airport. Our best valet parking at Heathrow ensures quick transfers during drop off and pick up. We monitor your flight and make sure that your car is in place by the time your exit the airport.
Go for our premium packages for cheap airport parking at Heathrow Terminal 3 when traveling for business. The provisions allow you to drive down to the drop off points without any waiting and heading to the boarding gate immediately.
Airtime’s Heathrow airport parking is close to all the Terminals that saves your time in transfers. Get the best services with the minimum effort and expenditure.
Flight timings or your plans might change at the last minute. We allow alterations up to 2 hours before your scheduled booking. Choose the service that suits you best and make changes as per your convenience.
Our booking interface is particularly straightforward and allows customization. Choose Airtime for the easiest and cheapest car parking at Heathrow Terminal 3!
DIRECTIONS TO TERMINAL 3 POSTCODE FOR SAT-NAV: TW6 1EW
From the M4
1. From Junction 4, at the M4 Spur, proceed southwards towards Terminals 2 and terminals 3.
2. While following the signs for short stays parks, keep at the right side of the M4 Spur.
3. At the traffic lights, keep drive straight ahead, and keep to the right lane while you go into the main tunnel.
4. Stay in the right lane as you leave the tunnel. You will pass the main Bus Station, which joins the last approaches on the cosmopolitan Way to Terminal 2.
5. Still, maintain the right lane while the road bends to the short stay park on Constellation Way.
6. Stay at the top right while you get to short stay parks.
7. When you get to the off Airport Parking space, park your car. An Airt ime Parking Meet & Greet staff member will check the car in.
From the M25
1. From Junction 14, go along the directions for Terminals 2 and 3 by the Western Perimeter Road.
2. Drive through the tunnel, which leads to the Central Terminal Area (CTA) for both Terminals 2 and terminals 3.
3. Maintain the right while leaving the tunnel. Drive by the Bus Station, which connects the last entrances to Terminal 2 at Cosmopolitan Way.
4. Still, on the right, the road will bend to the Short Stay 2 car park and Terminal 2 Departures on Constellation Way.
5. Stay at the right, on the rising ramp keep as you get to the Short Stay park gateway barriers and make use of the Entry Lane 6.
6. Park your car at the Airport Parking site, where an Air Time Parking Meet & Greet staff member will check the car in.
Should you have any urgent questions, please contact us by phone or email and one of our team will respond as soon as possible.