These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Airtime Parking Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.Please complete the details below and an Airtime representative will contact you shortly, alternatively you can call us on 01753 874490 during office hours.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Terms and conditions for car parking
This is a legal document which contains contractual provisions (the “Terms and Conditions”). The customer’s Statutory Rights are not affected. These terms and conditions of booking are governed by English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If any of these terms or part of any term are found to be invalid illegal or unenforceable then such term(s) shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it/them valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any such modification to or deletion of a term or part term shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms.
1. The “company” refers to Air Time Limited (a company registered in England with number 10868104).
2. The “customer” refers to the person or persons using or proposing to use the services of the company.
3. The “Service” refers to the range of products purchased by the User
4. The “booking” refers to the specific Service(s) purchased by the customer.
5. The “date of departure” refers to the date of the outward flight.
6. User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Airtime Parking Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Airtime Parking Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
2. The Company’s Liability
1. These Terms and Conditions apply only to bookings made directly through this website.
2. Cars are parked at the owner's risk
3. The company accepts no responsibility or liability for any theft loss or damage to any personal property or loose items left within a vehicle whilst it is parked.
4. The customer shall inspect his/her vehicle and report any damage to the company prior to departure from the car park.
5. The company accepts no liability for loss or damage unless and to the extent it is proved to be caused by the negligence of the company
6. The company accepts no responsibility for items of luggage or personal items belonging to or carried by the user although the company’s staff will endeavour to provide, at the request of the customer, assistance in the transfer of luggage items
1. Bookings via the company’s website are deemed to have been made final once a booking reference number has been issued. All Terms and Conditions are deemed to have been accepted when a booking reference number has been issued.
2. Telephone bookings are deemed to have been made final when confirmed by the company’s telephone representative. All terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted once confirmation of the booking has been issued.
3. All services are subject to availability.
4. The company reserves the right not to accept a booking. The company may cancel a booking if the company is unable to fulfil a booking. In these circumstances a refund will be given but the company accepts no liability for any consequential loss or losses arising.
5. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that a valid contact number and email address is provided at the time of making a booking.
6. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure he/she reads the confirmation email before travelling.
7. The company will not accept liability for any costs incurred or consequential loss arising due to the failure of the customer to provide a valid contact number and email address or failing to read the confirmation email before travelling.
8. It is advisable for all customers to print the confirmation email and to take it when travelling to the chosen airport.
9. The company may use information supplied by the customer at the time of booking for the following purposes: (a) to fulfil the booking; (b) to processing and obtaining payment; (c) for analysis and profiling the customer’s car parking preferences (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable review, development and improvement to the products and services offered; (d) to enable the company to provide the customer and other customers with relevant information through the company’s marketing programme. The company may keep the customer informed of its products and services using any of the following methods: e-mail, post, telephone, SMS. If the customer wishes to opt-out of these marketing activities please advise the company accordingly.
1. Payment for a booking made by telephone or on the company’s website can only be made using MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club or Switch. Cheques are not accepted.
2. If payment by card is declined the company and the service provider reserve the right not to fulfil the booking.
3. All prices are quoted in Pounds Stirling (£GBP) and include VAT where applicable.
4. When a booking is made using a non-UK credit card the card issuer will debit the customer’s account in the local overseas currency and at the exchange rate applicable on the date of processing. A conversion charge may be applicable.
5. Cancellation Procedures
1. To cancel a booking please e-mail email@example.com
2. A booking may be cancelled up to 48 hours before your drop off time. You will receive a full refund minus £9.50 (Booking Fees), No refund can be considered if you give us less than 48 hours notice.
3. All cancellation requests must be confirmed in writing by our customer service department to be valid for a refund. Please note that cancellation requests can only be processed during office hours.
4. Customers who do not turn up at the car park for which the service is booked, or who do not turn-up in time to catch their flight, are not entitled to a refund.
5. Cancellations cannot be accepted for any supersaver or non-flexible parking product.
6. Any customer wishing to curtail the length of stay for a service, once the service has commenced, will be liable to pay the fee for the whole of the service booked.
7. All booking transaction charges levied by banks, credit card and other providers of financial services are strictly non-refundable.
6. Amendment Procedures
1. Once the company confirms that it may be possible for a customer to amend a booking, this amendment is subject strictly to the availability of space and the service provider’s workload and available resources. To request amendment to a booking you should email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . In all cases you must quote your booking reference number and details of the requested changes. Please check all details of amended bookings on receipt of confirmation. The company cannot be held responsible if a requested amendment cannot be offered or subsequently fulfilled.
2. If you park for longer than the period you have booked for, you will be charged on pick up by the car park at their published rate.
7. Complaints Procedure
1. Complaints can be made by emailing email@example.com A complaint can also be made by writing to Airtime Parking Limited
2. Unit 1A Blackhorne Road, Poyle Industrial Estate, Colnbrook, SL3 0AL
1. Air Time Parking Ltd may contact you with exclusive offers that we feel you may be interested in. You can opt out of receiving these emails by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the unsubscribe link found within any offer email you receive.
1. SMS text message confirmation - the company will only send a booking confirmation text to the customer on one occasion. If the customer requires a change to a booking, the company will not send another text message. The company shall not be liable if the text message is not received whether or not the customer has provided the wrong number.
10. Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Airtime Parking Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a) retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b) download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
c) print one copy of the Content
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Airtime Parking Limited.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
1. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
2. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
3. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
9. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Airtime Parking Limited or that of our affiliates.
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
13. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Airtime Parking Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Airtime Parking Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
14. Whilst Airtime Parking Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
15. Airtime Parking Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
16. Airtime Parking Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
18. To the extent that the Website and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
19. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
20. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Airtime Parking Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
1. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
2. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
3. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
21. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
22. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
24. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
25. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
26. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
27. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Airtime Parking Limited details
Airtime Parking Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10868104 whose registered address is 170 Draycott Avenue, Harrow, Middlesex, United Kingdom, HA3 0BZ and it operates the Website https:// www.airtimeparking.co.uk. The registered VAT number is 308 6593 81
You can contact Airtime Parking Limited by email on email@example.com